The RS2E research network (a French sister-organization of Alistore that brings together 120 researchers and 13 industrial partners) decided to support young scientists at a critical step of their career: the search for a permanent position in the public or private sector. That's the reason behind the significant prize money associated with the award: the best project will be granted €10.000 (free of use).
The best young energy storage scientist award has been made possible through a partnership with the "Batteries 2015
" congress, held in Nice from October 7th to October 9th. The award ceremony will take place during the opening day of the congress, on October 7th.> HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participants have to submit an innovative project through an application form (click here to download
) of a few pages before June 30th. The projects can address (i) all the fields related to electrochemical energy storage, or (ii) associated characterization techniques or (iii) devices coupling an electrochemical energy conversion and storage function. To give examples, projects can address issues at a system level (pack, cell, BMS...), at an element level (electrode, electrolyte, current collector...), at a process level etc. There will be no communication regarding the content of any project (to protect the confidentiality of submitted projects): more details in the terms and conditions
> EGIBILITY CRITERIA
- project submission until June 30th
- award ceremony during the "Batteries 2015" congress in Nice, on October 7th
> APPLICATION DOCUMENTSClick here to download the application formClick here to read the terms and conditions> MORE INFORMATION
- submit a project and supporting documents in due time
- be, at most, 35 years-old on December 31st, 2015
- have at least a master's degree in a field related to the object of the award on January 1st
- have the nationality of a member country of the European Union or have worked/studied at least one year in France during the past two years
- read and accept the terms and conditions
Visit the award's webpage: www.yess-award.com